Sunday

Whimzy had a PARTY!
























I can't believe that Dianne and I have been tending the shop for 4 years already! It has just whizzed by for me! On Saturday we hosted a little party to celebrate another wonderful year with our friends. So many great people stopped by and visited throughout the day. We had a tasty buffet of all our favorites including rosemary cashews (always a hit!), cupcakes (can't go wrong there!), and some of the most decadent cheeses I have ever had! Dianne is so great at putting things together!

Kim Kostka of Saltwater Studio stopped in and let me say, I really like that girl. She is super talented and so willing to share!
I am looking forward to some big plans with her
and Whimzy!

We also had our first Artist's trunk show! Jennifer Dimas was here with a magical assortment of her bejeweled treasures. Jennifer has been creating for Whimzy since 2005. Her vintage jewelery bracelets and necklaces are not only scrumptous to wear but, the have history! She also makes
jeweled bottles. Each piece features a menagerie of findings that just work wonders together!

All in all, it was a very successful day! Great friends, tasty food, and most of all a celebration of heart, soul, and connections that Whimzy has given us back. It is the people we meet, the friends we make, and the stories we share that makes all the hard work worth it!


1 comment:

Erin said...

I wish I could have been there - especially for the food (it must be close to the holidays b/c I have food on the mind). You guys rock! Love, your cuz