Wednesday

Just Too Busy!

So sorry it has been so long!  For those of you who do not know Whimzy! sponsors Glitterfest!  That means Dianne and I are seriously "on" for the 8 weeks prior to the event.  After the sparkles fade away we both find we are a little lost!  It took me 2 weeks to figure out what I was supposed to be doing with myself every day!

On top of this, I have recently quit my job.  So, I was doubly lost!  When my brain was eventually able to function, I could see all the things that have been neglected over the last months!  Overwhelming, does not even begin to describe it!


So, what does one do when she is completely adrift?  First, she finds something chocolatey and indulgent, and then she gets dirty!  Yes!  Time to weed and trim and hack and plan.  Because, I will tell you what, if there isn't a lovely, peaceful place to think and snack-Glitterfest, Whimzy!, art, and fun are not going to happen!

Spring is here! And slowly I am finding myself.  Today I washed the windows.  Currently the sun is setting and I can actually see it!  Which is really saying something! Tomorrow?  Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves!  We will have to wait and see.............!

1 comment:

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

I totally get the "lost" feeling. Enjoy the downtime, before you know it you'll be slammed again.