Thursday

Summertime Blues

Well, we are finally free of school, and getting through all the little details that seem to always be buzzing in our ears this time of year.  Glitterfest is going to be here before we know it so, it seems time to buckle down and make the effort to get things done early.  BUT!  the weather is so beautiful, the breeze is blowing, the sun is shining and the weeds need pulling.  How is one to choose?  How do you choose what has to get done each day?  I am finding that the more there is to do, the more I don't want to!~

Tell me friends, what are your priorities?  For those of you that are artists, where does your discipline come from?  How do you decide what to work on?  How do you motivate your self to get going and get all things creative done?  

1 comment:

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

I am still learning Sheryl....but since school is been out the boys are doing some of my chores around the house. That is giving me time to create for the next event. A list is a must! Prioritize.....do has much as you can one day because you don't know what's going to happen the next. Start one project and finish it. Hope this helps. Ciao Rita