Monday

Here at Last!

Well, I finally made it here! Dianne and I have been continuously working to re-open "Whimzy" and that finally happened last week. Things are starting to come around, YAY! By-the-way, I have to give a huge shout out to Bud (Buttermilk Sky) and Stacy(Country Roads) for all the fabulous help(&fun) in getting Whimzy all together. Dianne and I owe you two BIGTIME!

The shoppe is so great! It lokks so different, yet it feels like home! Come & see! I think you will be so suprised! I will post some pictures in a few days. There are pics one the site you can see now-www.vintagewhimzy.com. Thanks for all your patience & come see us soon! 474 El Camino Real-Old Town Tustin!

4 comments:

Melissa Valeriote said...

Congratulations! I'll be sure to look you up when I'm travling South.

Erin said...

the shop looks fabulous

Melissa Valeriote said...

Hi Sheryl! I will need your email address in order to send you photos.
Many Thanks!

Flea Market Queen said...

I was just in yesterday...
Love your Whimzy!
I'm in love all over again...
Priscilla