Monday

After the Show!


Welllll!!!

We just finished the LA Mart experience and we have some absolutely wonderful things coming! I think spring is gonna be big! It was just Di and me and very laid back. I have to hand it to some of the artists up there-they really put it all on the line. I am talking about a whole floor they devote to "temporaries", generally little companies/artists showing there wares for us to buy. It was great, and really nice to see how people get their products noticed. We also found some artist's hand made pieces in one of our favorite showrooms. Again, nice to see little people getting into the big retail door. We concentrated on items made in the USA, which seem to be growing in variety and selection. Some of these beautiful things will be in the store in the next 6 to 8 weeks. I will keep you posted! No pics of the mart just of the shop!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see more photos of your fabulous new shop. Please post soon!!!!

MJ Ornaments said...

I so love your party hats. Very, very cute! ~martha