Tuesday

CHA CHA CHA!






As you can see Dianne, Stacey, & I had lots of laughs at CHA! It was fabulous! Lots to do, lots to see and so very much to wish and want! So many ideas that I had to immediately journal when I got home! I think we shall be having some new and wondrous items in Whimzy! soon. Marian Ballog joined us and she did all the terrific make and takes she could hold! Gosh, the products out there are so amazing and so versatile. Anything you can think of is there to touch and try! It was a tiring but awesome day! Thanks to fab friends and the creativity of all those wonderful companies!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post, it reminds me of the FABULOUS & exhausting time I had with you two. Thanks again!!!

kecia deveney said...

oh, i love the photo with the old suitcases - an obsession of mine! glad you guys had a great time - i've heard it was a lot of fun.

Kimberly said...

Hey girls, I wish I could have met up with you there. We had such a great time too. There are tons of stuff out there for those of us who love to dabble in the creative world. I am so looking forward to Glitter Fest! We gave out 5 cards today and everyone is going to try to make it!

Kim

Anonymous said...

OMG! I looked on your blog this morning and there I was on the side bar. You know you are my favorite Auntie. I am going to jump all over you when I see you and give you lots of slobbery kisses. Love, Scoop

Sweet Remembrance said...

I always miss out on the good stuff...
Sounds like it was fabulous!!
See you all next week for the class...
Priscilla