Monday

As the Sparkle Fades Away.....






Well, Glitterfest Fall has come and gone and with it's passing I shed a little tear of regret that it's over so soon. I cannot express the wealth I feel sharing an afternoon with so many beautiful, creative and downright nice women! Every one of the artists at Glitterfest is a true treasure in themselves. So willing to share their knowledge and experience, their craft and techniques, and a bit of themselves along the way. I was in awe of each of them! What a wonderful sparkley, spooky collection of whimsy! I want to say "Thanks" to each of them as well as to each person that attended our event. I hope you had as enchanting a day as I did! I especially want to thank my friend Stacey Steimle. Not only is she full of energy, grand ideas, & advice, but she is consistantly there to keep me focused and on task! She is my other "rock" and for that I am truly indebted to her! Keep your eyes open for Glitterfest Spring...it won't be long now!

1 comment:

MJ Ornaments said...

Thanks again Sheryl for Glitterfest! It was great meeting you, and my daughter and I had a blast. I thought it was really well done. Beautiful decorations, and I loved my little basket of goodies. Take care, Martha