Saturday

Tustin Historical Home Tour


Today was the Tustin Home Tour with Tustin's Historical Society.  Whimzy was honored to host a booth there to let folks know what's happening!

There were 5 homes, 2 churches, and 3 gardens on the tour.


 We set up a beautiful table featuring "Glitterfest" of course, and our favorite little doggy for the JasVil Fleamarket.
If anyone has a name suggestion for this little pooch,
please send it too me!  He appears in our ads with
a thought balloon that says
"I beggin' you to take me to the fleamarket!" 


I met so many friendly folks!  It was quiet at times, so I was able to catch up on my magazine reading as well as sketching projects for my table at Glitterfest.  I also had these EXTREMELY yummy cookies!  Don't they look smashing with WWC?  The sugar even matches the cover!  Can you tell that I might have had a little too much of that yummy sugar?  :)

All in all it was a fine day for meeting new people, sitting in the sun, and enjoying artistic moments, just me and my little muse!



3 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

Glad you got to have some "quiet" time. With Glitterfest approaching, you need to enjoy those times *smiles*

Anonymous said...

Your handsome puppy looks quite dapper with his pink bow tie, maybe his name should be........

Kim-Fille de Fleur said...

Sounds so fun! So sorry I missed it!

Thanks as always for doing so much for all of us who participate in Glitterfest! We can not thank you and Diane enough for all your hard work and promotion! I am getting excited for our wonderful day. Get some rest and I can not wait to see your goodies that you were sketching!

Kim