Tuesday

The Junque Girls Craft Guild







Well the Whimzy Girls have been up to no good! We got together with Stacey of Country Roads to spend a long awaited afternoon crafting! What a great way to spend the day! She has a beautiful home, yard & dog! It has been so long since we could all get together that the artistic juice cup raneth over.


Stacey worked on Shell bottles and a really fantastic shell covered cross. Dianne made these wonderful Pootie bottles, and I did coffee filter flowers. First attempt for sure, but I think they might find their way onto a crown or two! See our visual feast of fancy!

4 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

Love those bottles! And of course my eye was drawn to your coffee filter flowers (smiles)

Anonymous said...

Love the post!!! I am looking forward to our next crafting day.

Joanna said...

I love crafting with the girls... your flowers look amazing. I think I might need to try making a few of my own. xoxo, Joanna

Flea Market Queen said...

How fun...
Nothing better than a crafting day!
Priscilla