Wednesday

I've been busy....again!




I have been very dedicatedly been busy. I have lost weight from being busy. My brain is oozing with ideas and visions of what's next! I LOVE that feeling! The only thing is I don't want to do anything else! This includes-cooking, cleaning, straightening, gardening, snacking, shopping, & sleeping! The necklaces are very royal, very fun! And do you remember the Harlequin dolls of the 8o's? Dianne found these, ripped off their ugly clownish garb, & I made them new clothes and gave them all festive party hats!
This is just some of what I am up to-the rest is a surprize for Fall!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have been busy. Great post!

Sherry Goodloe said...

Hi Sheryl . . . I've missed seeing you at the past two flea markets (no smiles). I see you've been busy (smiles).

Flea Market Queen said...

Oh I love these!
Absolutely fantastic...
Hope all is well, see you soon!
Priscilla

chelle said...

these dolls are beautiful! I love your pendants as well... I will have to make the trek into your store from San Clemente... what a treat that will be! I am still wanting to learn how to make your stunning crowns =)

Sherry Goodloe said...

I thought I had your e-mail address, but I can't find it. Just wanted to tell you that I'm glad you (and Stacey - who I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet) are going to be at the CF workshops!! I am so jazzed (smiles) xoxo

PS e-mail me

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for all the prayers and thoughts when the coast was going through the hurricane. We are back at home and everything was okay!!! thank goodness. we got lucky this time! About my blog banner! I made it! well off to unpack! hugs

toodles-
sarah